Monday, October 28, 2013

Terressentials Left Coast Lemon - Pure Earth Hair Wash

Last week was a busy and productive week making halloween cards and getting some of my organic herbs in that I will make into tinctures over the next few weeks.  Sharing those recipes soon.

One thing that has been happening is that I went 19 days with just juicing fruits and vegetables.  I stopped on Friday, Oct 25th because it was a crazy busy day.  I broke my juice fast with Ahi Tuna, Seaweed Salad and three beers. Well, the food was fine, the beer was not so fine.  I developed my usual headache, that I woke up with.  That was a note to self -- alcohol = headache for me. Which I already knew but thought I would enjoy the 34th Annual Freaker's Ball at Skipper's Smokehouse with my husband's band - Uncle John's Band. I decided that day that I would go back to juicing on Monday.  On Sat. I didn't juice either and didn't feel that good, didn't enjoy the food that much and decided on Sunday that I would start juicing again.  I feel much better today!  

Since I have been slowly changing my lifestyle to a more holistic one, I decided to try to detox my hair from all the products I have used in it over the years.  I saw recommendations for Terressentials organic hair products that is almost like the whole no shampoo treatment but it uses clay as one of the main ingredients. My choice was Terresentials Left Coast Lemon Pure Earth Hair Wash.  Which is recommended for damaged hair. I have used it for 2 days now.  I Followed their instructions on how to properly use it.  Day 1, my hair came out oily and fly away and I had to keep it up in a ponytail. Made my hubby laugh because the extreme flyaways I was having would have been great for my scary halloween costume. But I knew like any good detox, this might take a few days of using it before my hair becomes happy and healthy again.  Day 2, my hair was not as oily and flyaway and I can where it down. My hair definately feels softer.  I will post an update after Day 7 and Day 30 if I continue to use it.  So far so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment